- Suburban Home - The Descendents
- Who Can It Be Now? - Men At Work
- I Love Livin' In The City - Fear
- PYT (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
- I Love Rock N Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Open Arms - Journey
- Private Eyes - Hall & Oates
- We're Only Gonna Die - Bad Religion
- Young Turks - Rod Stewart
- Don't You Want Me - The Human League
- Talkback - Stiff Little Fingers
- Know Your Rights - The Clash
- Six Months In A Leaky Boat - Split Enz
- Jack & Diane - John Cougar Mellencamp
- Pay To Cum! - Bad Brains
- Atlantic City - Bruce Springsteen
- Hand In Glove - The Smiths
- Ghosts - The Jam
- God Damn Job - The Replacements
Friday, June 27, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Especially now that Summer has arrived who doesn't love to sit around, drink beer, and bullshit with friends? Well here's a mix to either stir up the conversation or to get drunk to, you decide.
- 13 Cheers For Beer and Bullshit - On the Might Of Princes
- Beer For Breakfast - The Replacements
- Cryin' Into the Beer of a Drunk Man - New Bomb Turks
- Crying In My Beer - Screeching Weasel
- Drunk Mouth Kitchen Smile - The Lawrence Arms
- Drunk Punk - This Bike is a Pipe Bomb
- Drunken Butterfly - Sonic Youth
- Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly
- Drunken Third (Live) - Hot Water Music
- Drunken Uncle - Charles Bronson
- Get Drunk - Drag the River
- Punch (Drunk) - Leatherface
- Punch Drunk (Husker Du) - Charles Bronson
- The Shape Of Drunks To Come - The Sainte Catherines
- Showerbeers! - Bomb the Music Industry!
- Sloppy Fucking Drunk - American Steel
- Too Drunk To Dream - Whiskeytown
- Warm Beer And Cold Women - Tom Waits
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sevens - Mix
And We Thought That Nation States Were A Bad Idea - Propagandhi
choked and separated - Hot Water Music
No Children - The Mountain Goats
The Corpses Of Our Motivations - The Lawrence Arms
Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious - Against Me!
My Sweet Fracture - Saves The Day
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
Q: What does next year have in store for you?
ain’t so lonely - Lucero
Q: What does your love life look like next year?
Achilles List – Fucked Up
Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
Dog at Large – Naked Raygun
Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
Cemetary Polka – Tom Waits
Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Continent – Kind of Like Spitting
Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Dig Me Out – Sleater-Kinney
Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
On The Sacred Side – Black Eyes
Q: Your favorite saying?
Trains and Cops - TBIAPB
Q: Favorite place?
Girl Afraid – The Smiths
Q: Most Missed Memory?
Farmingvillians – Down in the Dumps
Q: What song describes your best friend?
Bryan’s World - Radon
Q: What song describes your ex?
Blue in Dallas – Mountain Goats
Q: Where would you go on a first date?
Last Call – As Friends Rust
Q: Drug of choice?
I Reach For Her Hand – J Church
Q: What song describes yourself?
Nose Over Tail – Alkaline Trio
Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
Austin Prison – Johnny Cash
Q: The song that best describes the president?
From Her Lips to God’s Ears – Against Me!
Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
Fired Side Chat – Dillinger Four
Q: Your love life right now?
In a World of Ghosts - Lemuria
Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
Heart, Liver, Lungs - Bananas
Q: How will you die?
Work in Prague - Collossal
Friday, June 6, 2008
Welcome to the Dog House - Mix
You Look Like I Need A Drink - Against Me!
Collect From Clark Kent - Braid
Better Half - Jeff Ott
Angels Of The Silences - Counting Crows
A Song Dedicated To The Memory of Stormy the Rabbit - Andrew Jackson Jihad
Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
A Gentleman Caller - Cursive
Letter of Resignation - The Weakerthans
Paris In Flames Thursday - Thursday
The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most - Dashboard Confessional
Holly Hox, Forget Me Nots - Saves The Day
Empty Picture Frame - Jets To Brazil
Ontario - The Mountain Goats
Lazy Mayday Mix!
- Train Train - Billy Bragg
- Automatic - Scared of Chaka
- Sorry To Keep You Waiting - The Methadones
- Planet Earth Nineteen-Ninety-Four - The Copyrights
- Waddlin' Around - King Khan & BBQ
- Ghost Town - The Specials
- Homogenized For Mass Consumption Or How My Youth Was Watered Down And Sold For Profit - New Bruises
- Why is a Mouse? - Calcutta Bazaar
- Unredemption Value - Future Virgins
- Non Monumental - Young Livers
- Runways - Cloak/Dagger
- 1984 - The Brokedowns
- Eye To Eye, Oh My! - The Sidekicks
- Lipstick - Lemuria
- Secondchance - Witches With Dicks
- Let Freedom Ring - Ben Weasel and His Iron String Quartet
- 28 Yrs. - Pretty Boy Thorson And The Falling Angels
- Lozin' Must - Millencolin
- Reconsider Me - Warren Zevon
- No Compliance No Control - Turkish Techno
- Thinking With My Heart - The Ergs!
- Shambles - Off With Their Heads
- Talkback - Stiff Little Fingers
- Born & Raised - Fake Problems